I Don’t Know When Pogba Will Be Available Again – Mourinho



Manchester United manager, Jose Mourinho, has admitted that he is not sure when he will be able to select Paul Pogba again.
Pogba did not travel with United for Sunday’s 2-1 Premier League defeat at Tottenham, after his father passed away last Friday.
Mourinho does not expect him to be back in time for Wednesday’s trip to St Mary’s Stadium, as he will be attending the funeral.
“I don’t think [he will be available],” he said.
“I think that his dad’s funeral has to be between Tuesday and Wednesday in France.
“I don’t think Paul has conditions to play, we let him be completely free until when he’s ready to be back.”
United will take on Crystal Palace in their last Premier League game of the season, before facing Ajax in the final of the Europa League.

Comments

Recent Posts

Music Review: Is Kiss Daniel’s New Single ”Sofa” Another Classic Hit Or An Overhyped Nonsense?

Olamide Speaks About Efe Ejeba’s Music Career (Video)

Chart Beat Podcast: Are Justin Bieber & Future's Consecutive No. 1s a Coincidence or Trend?

I Don’t Care What Anybody Says, I Just Want My Mother’s Body… Moji Olaiya’s Daughter Insists Her Mothers Corpse Be Brought Back To Nigeria For Burial